American Air Filter PurAir 400A
I am currently looking for an air purifier and find that your site is very helpful especially in determining which which type of filtration is most efficient in respective function.
I came across this brand American Air Filter (AAF) model PurAir 400A which comes with the following filtration system:
2. Gas Phase Filter
3. HEPA Filter with Intersept
4. Germicidal UV Lights
5. Photocatalyst Net TiO2
Hence, I would like to hear a professional review from Top Air Purifier on this model.
Many thanks in advance and hope to hear from you soon.
At first look I like the technology it includes. I always like doing reviews based on experiencing and testing the machine itself so the American Air Filter Purifier (neither made nor sold in the U.S.) for now is a review based on specs alone. The price oversease is over $300USD (for you americans who are wondering)
1. Pre-filter - filters ash, dust, smog, impurity
2. Gas phase filter (carbon filter) - filters odor, pollen
3. HEPA filter with Intersept® - filters bacteria, mildew, epiphyte
4. UV light - filters virus, zyme, VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
5. Photocatalyst Net TIO2 - filters virus, zyme, VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
1 year Warranty and 650 square feet. I have a guess who makes it, and if I'm right it's a good model. My guess is a factory I know in China. Plus I think all the technology macthes the one below:
If you buy one please send me a review video or a report.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Air Purifier Questions.